Photo Credit: Alamy Stock Photo
- Jobs requiring occasional communication or less: 77.8%
- Median annual wage: $70,500
- Typical education needed: Bachelor’s degree
- Projected employment growth: 10.0%
- Total employment: 1,259,930
Accountants and auditors work with a variety of personal and business clients to prepare and examine financial records. Some work as Certified Public Accountants who help households with their taxes, while others work in-house for an organization to help with taxes and other financial responsibilities. During tax season, it is common for accountants to work extended hours.