- Additional daily cases: 85
- Hospitalizations: 84 (29 ICU)
- Total cases among Santa Barbara County residents: 5,685
- Recovered: 5,421
- Deaths: 66
- Total cases among Santa Maria residents: 3,012
- Recovered: 2,901
- Total cases among Orcutt residents: 214
- Recovered: 208
- Total cases among Santa Ynez Valley residents: 75
- Recovered: 72
- Total cases among Lompoc residents: 499
- Recovered: 466
- Total tests performed in county: 82,639
Source: Santa Barbara County Public Health Department, August 7, 2020.
Figures for total cases, recovered and deaths in the county do not include those of the Federal Penitentiary in Lompoc.
Concerned about COVID-19?
Sign up now to get the most recent coronavirus headlines and other important local and national news sent to your email inbox daily.